Why Do I Need To Get My Brakes Flushed?
The fluid in your brake lines absorbs water. As water and dirt get into your brake system, they reduce performance and can eventually corrode your brakes.
Recommended once every two years or 30,000 miles.
Here’s What We Do
- Inspect brake lines for leaks
- Drain old fluid from master cylinder
- Fill master cylinder with new brake fluid
- Bleed each brake until brake fluid runs clear
- Replace bleed screws (if necessary)
- Refill master cylinder
- Test brakes
Ensures proper brake performance and increases lifespan of your brake system components.